Environmental & Institutional Analysis
Expert Testimony and Litigation Services
EM Strategies has extraordinary experience in providing environmental assistance to attorneys, clients and their legal counsel regarding hazardous substance disposal and contamination issues.
EM Strategies has provided
- expert testimony;
- evaluated generator waste streams pre- and post-disposal;
- conducted peer review of geotechnical, engineering, and environmental documents;
- provided professional environmental opinions utilized in third-party litigation;
- researched records on behalf of principally responsible parties (PRPs) and identified other PRPs in pending civil and CERCLA actions; and
- conducted forensic environmental investigations.
EM Strategies retains a staff of experienced registered and certified professionals qualified to provide expert assessments and testimony on most hazardous substance-related disputes. In addition, EM Strategies has provided attorney-specified environmental services for multiple case-management activities.